Jifa aupair agency -Our aupair traveling -Lena from Ukraine-Travelling in Beijing

My traveling Day-Jifa aupair Lena from Ukraine

 Look,there is no much food left for the goat .Really? let me check 

Let me try to feed the goat,Oh the young one are more cute!

what's this ? bike? tricycle? want to try ? come to Join us !

 Do you know where is this place ? let me tell you ,it's Tiananmen ,that photo is Chairman Mao ,the first president of China.

Beijing Wild Zoo 

I guess everybody knwo what is this ? this is Great Wall!

If you want take some photos like her ,write to us : jfaupair@yahoo.com

评论

此博客中的热门博文

family in sichuan need aupair with 2 son who is 5 years old and 12 years old . Father is working in a big company .Mother is housewife .They want aupair as soon as possible .look about this cute boy ,want to join them ? Feel free to contact with us through email : info4@jifaaupair.com or jfaupair@yahoo.com they want someone who speak good English female .