Welcome our Russian Au pair arrive to Huizhou family on 2nd Oct

                  Welcome Natasha 
First time meeting ,I am shy to take photos 

Let's eat together .It's really a big family !

Training ,The agency train me about how to make the family like me and how to avoid the misunderstanding between us ,I am really appreciate for that ! They give me this book for Chinese lessons ! I am so exciting to have my Chinese class !

This is my host mother ,host father and the second host sister 

 Thanks for the agency ,they do everything for me ! They invite me eat ,buy the ticket and send me to the host family ,help me to get close to the children and do everything they could do to help me ! Thanks a lot ! 



评论

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

family in sichuan need aupair with 2 son who is 5 years old and 12 years old . Father is working in a big company .Mother is housewife .They want aupair as soon as possible .look about this cute boy ,want to join them ? Feel free to contact with us through email : info4@jifaaupair.com or jfaupair@yahoo.com they want someone who speak good English female .