Letter from Kimberly who finish her 6month stay in dongguan

Kimberly Solis
1/20/2017

Living with a family here in China has both been fun and challenging. It is difficult living in a place where things are different like the food, language, and culture. Living here for six months I have not only learned more about China but also myself.
Teaching kids English has been rewarding. I have never taught kids before, so it came as a challenge to teach twins who are on two different levels, and who learn in different ways. Over the six months here the children have not only improved on their reading, writing, spelling, and oral English, but also on their problem solving and comprehension skills.
 With continuing the English classes for Emily I would focus more on phonics to help improve her spelling. Also, I would continue teaching her sentence structure so that she could start writing more. I have already introduced her to the basics like nouns, verbs, adjectives, and pronouns. With English classes for Ava I would concentrate on phonics and reading more. She doesn’t really like reading, but she is a smart and determined, and will exceed quickly when she practices and understands more phonics.
I have had a good time here in China with the family and have learned so much about the food, language, culture, and people. It was nice to see different parts of China like the Great Wall and the Pandas, and to be able to try the different foods. I enjoyed taking the time to have Chinese classes, and to learn as much as I can about the language. I had a good experience here, and would love to come back again.

我爱中国!


评论

此博客中的热门博文

family in sichuan need aupair with 2 son who is 5 years old and 12 years old . Father is working in a big company .Mother is housewife .They want aupair as soon as possible .look about this cute boy ,want to join them ? Feel free to contact with us through email : info4@jifaaupair.com or jfaupair@yahoo.com they want someone who speak good English female .